Friday, August 1, 2008

How about lets keep our mouths shut!

You know, its not surprising that I'm wrapped up into another big controversy. Its my life story! I guess its something about those "Turner Girls" that people just love to run their mouths. Let me just say that this post isnt gonna be "nice". I'm mad and I'm gonna take it out on the little blog.

It gets me that certain someones can go around talking about me and the "lack" of work I do, when them themselves have a "lack" there of as well. Now it is no secret that I'm not always busy. My work load comes in sperts. So with that said, where do these certain someones get off by talking about me. Oh and lets state that I drive roughly 200 miles a day to come to work, but lets complain that Bonita gets to the office at 9:00 am instead of 7:30 am. Wow! Lets cry about it alittle bit.

My question is what good did it do for you to go talk about me? Did you get a raise in all of this? I mean is that what this is really about? I'm really not sure.

Lets also say this: I dont get anymore special treatment than anyone else in this company. In fact, I may get it alittle more tougher than you have it, my friend.

You know, its really a waste of time to even be upset about this. Just remember that when you little talkers start to run you mouth, that one day the foot will insert mouth at some point. Dont come to me anymore when you have nothing to do and you just want to chat beacause from now on I will be moving up and showing what kind of job I can do.

Oh and you can stop the little gossip about me running around too!

Ok I think I am good now!

No comments: