Friday, September 19, 2008

Few thoughts and Questions about the Dems and Palin




First, I want to say that I am very excited about Sarah Palin being the GOP VP candidate. I support her and McCain 100%.

Now, lets get on to the meaning behind this blog. I find it almost comical that the Democrats are attacking Sarah Palin. It's just cracking me up. So I thought I would ask a few questions to the ol Dems.

1. Why is it that when the GOP decides to make "history" by picking a female to run for a major office, you attack her?

a. Didnt the Democratic party just have a female run for the candidacy? But she was all ready for the job, right?

2. Why is her "inexperience" being brought up?

a. It looks as though you have a Presidential candidate that isnt much more qualified that our VP candidate. I'm just saying here!

3. Why does her family have to be put under the microscope?

a. What about Clinton's husband (former President)? Why didnt you put them under the spotlight?

b. What about Obama and his family? His background? You are gonna dig hers up. Dig his up, right?

4. Why does she have to be a "slut"? Women can be better than "sluts".

a. Why not make her out to be that and it be wrong, but Bill Clinton can actually be one and it be ok.

Mainly, I just think that its funny that we are called the hypocrits. I mean seriously, the Democrats must really be "shaking in their boots" to be attacking the GOP VP candidate. Lets face it! Shes not gonna be the leader of the "Free World" if they get elected. John McCain would be. Its just funny to me! One way or the other, history will be made this year.

Vote McCain/Palin!

No comments: