Friday, September 18, 2009

And the countdown begins....


Wow it has been a while since I've posted and I'm not actually sure that anyone even reads this thing. O well.

Well, we are counting down to the big day. We are 106 days (3 months and 13 days) away from mine and Jonathans wedding. Things are finally getting done. LOL! I know I'm a late starter. Frankly, its really not all that fun to me to do my own. If it was someone elses, I could have a blast.

I am getting excited though. Finally things are settling down and getting to an even pace, so now I can focus on the wedding. I'm not sure why I thought it was such a bad idea to just use the courthouse? The courthouse looks pretty appealing to me now, but the dresses are made and I've already spent a good bit of money on stuff. So we shall keep moving on.

Tonight I will attempt to make a small version on my wedding cake, just to see if I can. If I cant then I will let a pro do it, but I'm positive about the outcome. Anyways, that just alittle update for now.

PS the girls are great! I shall post pics soon!

No comments: