Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

This Christmas was one of the best Christmases I have ever experienced in my life. I know that Christmas isn't about the commercialized "christmas", but the commercialized side was really special this year. God has blessed me with a great job and blessed me with the ability to make my daughters' Christmas list come true. Early Christmas morning, I watched my little girls' eyes get big in amazement as they saw their playhouse and all their toys. My heart was so filled by how happy my little girls were, that it didn't even matter if I recieved anything or not.

The spiritual side was one of the best too. This year I really got to enjoy my girls and I sat and wondered at how Mary was with her son Jesus. He had to be just like my little girls are everyday. Little life is special.. Life in itself is special. I love this time of the year! It just makes you think of how blessed your life really is.

If you have children, can you imagine how it felt for Mary to watch her son die on that cross? From a small tiny baby to a toddler who is filled with wonder to a man with a great purpose none of us can comprehend. Her heart must have broke for him the die he died. She carried a weight on her shoulder to bare her son, but she did it anyways, for the life of you and I.

Thanks be to God for sending his son on that Christmas day! For all of us are blessed this Chirstmas season because of that Christmas night. I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and a great year to come! God bless!

No comments: