Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Our Little Boy!

I just want to write a short little blog wishing our little boy up in Heaven "Happy Birthday". Little Brandon went to see his Lord at 39 days old in 2006. I didnt get a chance to meet this little boy but I'm very proud to love his daddy. His daddy loves and misses him so very much.

Its funny how someone so small that you've never met can touch your life so much. I love that little boy like he is my own. Its amazing how Gods love has no boundries. Death cant put a hold on love. I've seen pictures. I've heard stories. I've seen videos. Oh how I wish I could hear his little voice call for his daddy. Tomorrow would be Brandon's 3rd birthday and I just wanted him to know that I love him! I wish I could be his other mommy. Hold him and love him and his sisters could play with him, but I know he is in a much better place. Happier than we could ever be here. He will see his Daddy again. I'll get to meet him and so will his sisters one day. Until then, Happy Birthday Baby Boy!! We love you!!


In Loving Memory of Brandon Lee Riddle. 4/1/06 - 5/10/06






No comments: