Thursday, March 5, 2009

Prayer Request

Hello all,

For some of you reading this, you may already know that for some time now I've been have really bad headaches on a daily basis. Upon seeing a regular doctor and now a neurologist, their medications have failed. On Monday, I was sent for an MRI at Decatur General. The results were in yesterday and for the most part they came back fine. They did, however, find a spot on the right side of the brain. I am still waiting on a call back from the neurologist to find out more details.I'm sure that the Lord has his hands on this situation, but if you dont mind, pray for me to continue to have faith and peace. Pray for my health, that I may continue to be a mother to my beautiful daughters. God is a wonderful God and he can and still does miracles. Thank you for the prayers and support!

Love,

Bonita

No comments: