Tuesday, June 17, 2008

23 and counting.....


Well 23 years ago today I was born. No not really a milestone, but important to me. Today has been a great day so far. I am assuming my dad will be calling in roughly 3 mins to tell me that I was born at that exact minute.. LOL! I look back on the last 23 years of my life and realize I've been through alot, but it has all been well worth the trouble. I have a great family depsite the craziness in which we live in and most of all in my 23 years of life, I have managed to come away with two beautiful accomplishments. McKinley and Amberly.

Last night, as we got ready for bed, McKinley told me about all she had planned to celebrate my birthday. Just knowing she wants to is much more than I could ask for. The celebration in her mind includes: Chocolate cake and candles... Well that sounds PERFECT with me! She said she would have to go to Walmart to get me some candles.

My grandmother proceeds to tell her she has to have the firestation on standby. Not really sure how to take that.. LOL!

I imagine that the rest of the day will go great also...

God has molded and made me through these years and is still working on me. He has blessed me with a great job, great church, great friends, and a wonderful family. Geez! I've got it made!

1 comment:

Marshall L. Daigre said...

i'm glad you were born that day bonita.

happy late birthday.