Friday, June 27, 2008

Wow! Where did this come from?

Do you know how sometimes we pray for certain things and we know that God is gonna answer that prayer either with a yes or no? And sometimes we are suprised that the answer is yes. Or that we pray for something and then you watch him work in mysterious ways. Well I have been praying and watching for somethings in my life. A new change. Well let me tell you it is really amazing to watch God work and use my life to glorify him. There isnt anything more that I would want my life to do. He is answering prayers right and left. Yes, some are no's, but I also know he has something better in mind. Its just a wonderful feeling knowing that I can wake up in the morning and know that I have a purpose. Some search all their lives to find the "meaning of life". The only meaning of life is to glorify God and let him use you to reach others. I cant really express how I feel about all of this. Its just something that has to be felt. I know that he is ordering my steps and I'm at ease knowing that he will provide for me in any aspect of my life. He is a wonderful God.

I guess what I am saying is that he is filling my cup and letting it overflow and I am just so amazed that he wants me. I've prayed for someone to just want me, to love me for who I am, to feel as though he is the luckiest to have me. Well I've found him! He is Christ my Savior and in him I have strength..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep believing bonita girl. did you goto camp with the youth this summer? i've heard great things...