Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Birthday told in pics




Flowers from Bobby with a $50 gift card
My bowl from Sue
Flowers from Felicia
My homemade brithday cake
Wow that took alot of air!


Well yesterday was a great birthday. My friends and family are the greatest in the world.. My family made homemade icecream to go with the cake, we had a party and got lots of gifts. The gifts included a membership to a gym, a spa day, tanning visits and the pictures you see above. After that, I went to the church softball game and had a blast with all of my church family. I still have other birthday events later on in the week. Thanks to all who participated in giving me a great birthday. I love you all! You are amazing!

1 comment:

Marshall L. Daigre said...

hey, i was there at the softball game and told you happy birthday. but i didn't get any air time on here. no picture with you...

whats up with that?

lol.