Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ok I'll fess up!!

I'm gonna admit it! I'm alone! I feel alone! Sometimes alittle more alone than I would like to be. What do I do? NOTHING!! You'd think with two kids and a full time job that I wouldn't feel alone, well you are WRONG!! This isn't really meant for you to feel sorry for me, but it's just what is on my mind at the moment.

I had lunch today with the "wonderful" (a little sarcasm for those who love it) ex-boyfriend and I have to say that it went well. It was much different than dinners we use to have, of course. Apart of me is happy for him that he has moved on and that our break up doesn't bother him, however, majority of me wants to cry. I'm not upset anymore at the fact that we are over, but at the fact that I feel lonely. He doesn't, now and me being the woman that I am, is a little jealious. Not of her, because he will have issues with her too I imagine, but of him. I'm jealious that I can't have "someone" (not that I need anyone) to take my mind off things, or to fill some of the void of having absolutely no one.

Maybe I'm just rambling on but this is whats in my head and it's been in there for a few days now and I had to let it out! YAY! Ok I'm done......

No comments: