Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Updates......

Ok well there isn't much to update, but I will give you something to read...

Our New Year has begun with some rocky starts......

I have decided to not move to the Birmingham area because, frankly, I'm scare out of my mind! LOL! I don't want to be down here by myself with two kids if something ever was to happen. Currently, I'm driving everyday back and forth.... NO! It's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. In fact I kinda enjoy that time to myself. I am ,however, gonna let the Lord lead my path. If he wants me to take a different path, then he will come through for me. That's all I really have to say about that.

McKinley started her horse riding lessons and from what I hear, she is doing better than most adults in the group. That's my girl!!

Amberly, well, she is being Amberly. She is the child that I always said I was NEVER gonna have..... LOL! "Never say Never", Right? No, she's hilarious, but very daring. She really loves getting her way thanks to acouple of people in our lives.... Not gonna mention any names here.

I am truly blessed beyond words! Hope all of you are having a fantastic 2008 so far. May God bless you and keep you!

No comments: